‘Anti-aging skin care’ is a very poplar concept in today’s world. We (men) are gradually getting into the 'game'! Of course we all want to look our best and part of that is to try to delay the subtle signs of aging. However anti-aging skin care is not achieved by any magic potion. In reality, anti-aging practices for men and women are not much different. ‘Anti-aging skin care’ is about discipline. It is about being proactive.
Here are a few tips for proactive anti-aging skin care:
- Maintain healthy eating habits: A well balanced diet is the key to maintaining a proper body metabolism. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables (raw), they are the best source of fiber and have a very refreshing effect on your body. Avoid oily and fatty food; not only do they lack in essential nutrients but also cause obesity and other diseases which aid the aging process
- Beat stress: This is probably the most important anti-aging skin care measure. Stress disturbs the body metabolism and accelerates the aging process. Sleep, exercise and a relaxing bath, are all good ways of beating stress. Aroma-therapy is also known to bust stress.
- Drink a lot of water: Anti-aging skin care can’t be any simpler than this. Water helps in flushing out the toxins from the body, hence keeping it clean and making it less prone to disease. Around 8 glasses of water (per day) is recommended by all doctors.
- Regular exercise is a wonderful anti-aging skin care procedure. Besides toning your muscles, it also helps in cleaning the skin by flushing out the toxins in the form of sweat. Exercise should be followed by a warm shower in order to completely remove the toxins.
- Avoid the use of strong, chemical based products on your skin. Natural skin care products are a good option. Use of organic skin care products (home-made or commercial) can be a very effective anti-aging skin care measure.
- Do not overuse skin care products. Excessive and harsh application, both are harmful.
- Do not ignore skin disorders; it can lead to permanent skin damage. Try over the counter medication and if that doesn’t help, immediately visit your dermatologist and seek his/her advice.
- Vitamin C based skin care products are very popular means of anti-aging skin care. However, these seem to oxidize very quickly (which makes them harmful for the skin). So store them properly. If the product turns Yellowish brown, it means that Vitamin C has oxidized and the product is no longer suitable for use.
- Protect your skin against UV radiation; UV rays are known to speed up the aging process. So, a good sunscreen lotion should be a part of your anti-aging skin care routine.
In corporate as many of these tips into your anti-aging skin care regimen and you will almost certainly delay or even reverse the signs of aging!
The Chamuel Men anti-aging skin care regimen is the simplest and most effective on the market..